Friday, September 10, 2010

Once a month kitchen duty

I read a magazine feature the other day in which one set of ingredients went into 5 dishes - the idea being you could cook on Sunday for the week. I thought that would be great. Then I found this website where you go big and cook for the month.  Yikes. 

At one time, this would've seemed like a big but doable project. Now, it seems like something Rob would end up doing as I sat and barked orders at him from my spot on the couch, nursing the kid.

Still, something to look into.

2 comments:

  1. OMG, yet another thing we have in common. Andy and I started laughing and cringing at the same time, as your description of barking orders from the couch was a little too close to home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all loving barking though.

    ReplyDelete