Monday, July 18, 2011

prep·a·ra·tion

So maybe the storm sleeping isn't possible, however, don't let the previous post fool you into thinking that I'm wandering these streets morose, sad, and aching. 

You see, my job so far has required me, on many occasions, to east that transition between working and not-working for my clients.  To remind them that it's just a job and jobs can be replaced. I am healthy. My daughter is healthy.  No one died.

I've seen clients fold up and cease functioning when faced with job loss. It's so bad to watch. That's not me.  I listen to songs with new ears. I appreciate the world with new eyes. I am reminded that, no matter what, I really am in charge of my own life and I can do what I want to do.  Even with the extra and important responsibilities of parenting. 

Montani Semper Liberi.

No comments:

Post a Comment